Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just Wait

Off to Hershey Park tomorrow. I'm quite certain at least one of my children will do something stupid that I can share with you fine folks on Friday. Try to control your anticipation.

Chris and I have already had words about the trip--His theory-- Whoo-Hoo! My kids are finally tall enough to go on roller coasters with me without having to put lifts in their shoes or teach then to stand on their tippy toes just as the ride attendant holds the height bar above their head--!!
My theory-- just because our daughters are like a sixteenth of an inch tall enough to ride a roller coaster that goes upside down, it doesn't mean that they actually should ride it. Seriously, this is a child who vomited after being spun on a tire swing in her aunt's back yard. And guess who's going to have to clean up any chocolate that revisits us after riding the Super Dooper Looper? Yep. Yours truly.

I can't wait.

2 comments:

HillyTheGak said...

1: Nothing bad has EVER come from the Super Duper Looper.
2: Even if something is less than perfect, it's a few more pages in the book. Of which I'll be buying multiple copies.

Filly said...

What, no follow-up from Hershey Park? You're such a tease. I've been checking almost every day...